Friday, September 01, 2006

I am Alive!

 Ok Guys, I am back. Just wanted to let all of you know that I am alive and chillin' (it's kinda cold there place where I live) in Pune. That's the good news. Now the bad news. My new work place has lot of internet restrictions in place. Which means, no accessing of hotmails/yahoo mails/gmails/messengers, etc. If that's not all, even blogger.com is blocked - which means no updating of my blog through the regular way. But we Indians are always known for our 'jugaad' prowness, aren't we? So this  update is the 1st proof  of updating ka jugaad. Blogger also allows you to publish posts through emails so henceforth all my posts would have that irritating Email Dislaimer message also printed in the post.
 
 

11 comments:

MyJeet said...

show me how to by pass da firewall.. thanx

Anonymous said...

u seem to be an expert on goodbye mails, the taskflow one is too kewl :)

saurabh
www.lopezdesign.com

Anonymous said...

I owe you a big thank you... and you know why...

lokesh said...

hey MyJeet..would like to know why..:-)

Anonymous said...

did u think i juz swung by ur page? think again buddy.. :)

lokesh said...

in middle of loads of other stuff..can't think my jeet...

lokesh said...

thanks sourabh..yeah ..creating goodbye mails is my forte ;-)

Anonymous said...

dun say MYjeet... jeet is only mine ;)

lokesh said...

jeet ussi ki hoti hai jo vijayi hota hai! :-D

Ok jokes apart..would like to know who u are.

Anonymous said...

dunno whoz mayuri, for sure aint me...
n if u had to visit ma blog, u'd have known who i am.. tho i removed the pics now

MyJeet said...

ok, i aint someone you know but i saw a comment on ur page from someone i know... whom my blog is all about...

anyways, this aint anything to comment in the open.. so if u want to know more i need to email u not blog..