Saturday, February 24, 2007

Where was I holed up?

I got queries from few of my blog readers inquiring of my sudden disappearance. The past one month had been crazily busy. Besides presales kinda work, we had this Global Partnership Week (GPW) event lined up. Clients from all cross globe fly down to Zensar campus for a week or so and we have a business carnival here. They are given full Indian royal treatment - golf sessions, city trip, weekend trip to Jaipur, 5 star stay and the works. One evening all the SBUs (strategic business units) had pavalions lined up in campus. The customers visit these pavalions. Our Consulting Practice also had a pavalion and I was involved in creating theme based content for all our consulting services. Reminded me of my advertising days. There were a few client presentations also lined up in last 1 week. More about it in next post.

No comments: