Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Welcome aboard the Kamasutra Express

Don't get shocked if next time you reach railway station to catch a train and see a reservation chart that looks like this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRAIN: KAMASUTRA EXPRESS (6969 UP)
COACH: S1 POSITION FROM ENGINE: WHICHEVER YOU LIKE HONEY
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME I AGE I SEX I STATUS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lokesh I 31 I ANYTIME! I WAITING (4 MORE)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shocked, you board the train. More shock, all attendants are babes dressed in tight reds & black. In dinner plate, instead of sauf packet, you get a single condom sachet. As you roll up the blanket on yourself, it emits a fruity flavor fragrance which reminds you of something....
As the journey ends, the attendants give you a return gift - original Kamasutra manuscript & DVD of the same named movie.
Sounds like fantasy? Mark my words, this would happen soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

kyon garib ko sapne dikha raha hain...

Shrikant Joshi said...

Weird place to leave a response, but firstly:

Great post! Nice take on the entire affair! But doin't you think it's a great way of generating revenue as well?

I mean, Ads are everywhere and this would be a great way to monetize the empty space! I am sure Laloo sees Dollar Signs everytime he sees a blank railway coach, what say?

But good thoughts, wend them across to Laloo, may be you'll actually end up giving him a clien. It seems so apt... :D

Secondly, I recommend you install a shoutbox or a tagboard. Make life easier ya know ;)

Thirdly, thanks for the comment on my site. :)

Cheers!
Shri.