Monday, May 07, 2007

Go jump in well Paris

Paris Hilton claims that she violated the driving probation coz her Publicist told her she can drive. She has fired her publicist

Duh. I always knew she was dumb but this dumb? I mean when last time she broke the rule, she would have been present in the court when judge gave the sentence. Didn't she understand the implication of that sentence? On top of it she says

“I feel that I was treated unfairly and that the sentence is both cruel and unwarranted. I don’t deserve this.”

The best quote comes from one of Hilton's fan. On Paris Hilton's website, one fan writes -

"She provides hope for young people all over the U.S. and the world. She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives"
Beauty & Excitement. he he he. Ya baby. I have seen your leaked out sex tapes. Indeed, you do provide excitement in the mundane lives of your fans :D

No comments: