Wednesday, June 27, 2007

On 2nd thoughts...

Had I not quit advertising...

I wouldn't have met some wonderful people in my next company like Ekta, Tanuj, Shalini, Amit who would go on to become an integral part of my life.

Wouldn't have had a chance to scale the treacherous route to Leh with amit & that too on a bike.

Wouldn't have got the opportunity to leave Delhi forever and come to Mumbai (the city that I once hated the most to relocate) - where i spent the best 3.5 years of my life and made some new friends.

Wouldn't have had the chance of going on site to UK and gain good experience (and in the process also save a bit for my car's down payment!)

And lastly, wouldn't have been posting this blog from the newest city that i am residing in for the past 1 year - Pune.

So whatever happens, I guess happens for good. :)

No comments: