Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Roti..Kapda and now another Makaan

The hunt for the house ends. Yesterday booked a 2 and half BHK (1222 1132 sqft) house. Will get possession in August 07. The apartment is located in Rakshak Nagar Gold - very close to Zensar office and strategically located near the MIDC IT park. So close, that it will take me 5 mins to walk up to my office! :D Can even see office building from one of my bedroom's drawing room. Though it used to take me on an average 1.5 hrs to reach home from office, but I will truly miss my stay at Aditya Shagun & Bavdhan locality which is more like a mini hill station.

Have posted a screenshot from Google earth to show where the apartment is located. The sattellite image is not updated as I can see only few buildings, but you can get an idea how close it is to my office.





PS: Calculated today.... the distance from apartment to office is .8 kms. :D :D :D


1 comment:

sumukh said...

mubaraka .....
xpect a grand treat when i step into it:D