Friday, November 10, 2006

Finally the famed Pune winter

Winters has started setting in this part of the world. After more than 3 years in dry & sweating Mumbai weather, any form of 'thand' is a welcome change for me. It's early winters now and you can get to see the typical Punekars (I won't use 'iites') out in mornings/evenings in their sweaters/jackets mumbling.."brrrr it's cold"..! me & Suvi find it amusing and are loving the weather to the hilt. The place where i live - bavdhan - is a mini hillstation in itself. It's situated in bavdhan Valley and I am told that the temperature dips to around 5-6 at nights in December in that area. Already we are experiencing it. Haven't switched on the fan for ages. Blankets resurfaced couple of weeks back.

On the -ve side of the winters, I start getting the pangs of munching many times in the day. Blame it on the winters!

But over all... I am lovin' it! ....parapppppaaappaaaaaa.

No comments: