Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Rang barse....

Ahh.. it would be just another perfect holi day. We sleeping till 10 or 11 and getting up aaraam se. No color-shalar for me. Kinda stopped playing holi for quite some years now. This time just made plans with my cousin Anangha and her family. invited them over for chicken lunch at our place. A little booze & chicken on a lazy afternoon...ah! what else can you ask for. 10 am. Suvi and me get down to cleaning the house. 10 am..anangha and deepak arrive with loads of color. I run inside but kab tak chipuh? Both me and suvi within minutes look like some booozos from Mars. We play holi outside our house....wake up the samney wali aunty too and suvi applies color on her too. The spotless white tiles outside our house looks like they have seen bloodshed. We then go downstairs and hang around for a while. Now all cleaned up and a beer down, Suvi and anagha are in kitchen preparing the lunch. Ummmm..the smell of chicken is lovely. After all this bird flu shit shat...it feel after ages I am having chicken.




Suvi with Nehru aunty, our neighbour

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: